MTAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the sport but have air gun that shoots lead bullets 177

3 posters

Go down

New to the sport but have air gun that shoots lead bullets 177 Empty New to the sport but have air gun that shoots lead bullets 177

Post by 76blade Thu Apr 28 2011, 20:23

Hi everone . I used to use the firing range (air gun) at bidnija and would like to reengage in the sport again in a shhoting range preferably the bidnija one. Could please some one tell me whta should I do since nowadays things got complicated with courses etc...

Help is very apreciated

And in the future I also have airsoft in my mind

76blade

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

New to the sport but have air gun that shoots lead bullets 177 Empty Re: New to the sport but have air gun that shoots lead bullets 177

Post by Marlon "Liquid" Vassallo Thu Apr 28 2011, 20:48

hi,

their is no complciation with courses, regarding your question to start using the bidnija range again I think your best bet is to call them, im not sure if it is still active or not and in case ask them to guide you since every club might have different ways on how they allow the members to get a license.

the course for airguns only takes around 2 hours of lecture (unless you want to do for live fire arms as well), hope that answered your question

if you are 18+ and would like to join our club as well you are more than welcome www.youtube.com/airsoftmalta (if you want to get an idea of what we do but remember we do not allow use of lead ONLY BB's

Marlon
Marlon "Liquid" Vassallo

Number of posts : 2264
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://www.airsoft-supplies.com

Back to top Go down

New to the sport but have air gun that shoots lead bullets 177 Empty Re: New to the sport but have air gun that shoots lead bullets 177

Post by 76blade Thu Apr 28 2011, 21:05

Thanks for the prompt reply .the shooting range at tal handaq also does not allow lead bullets airguns (obviusly on targets)?

76blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew { it-Tewma } Thu Apr 28 2011, 21:42

76blade wrote:Thanks for the prompt reply .the shooting range at tal handaq also does not allow lead bullets airguns (obviusly on targets)?

Hi,

Of course it allow lead shooting with airguns.

Just to get a better guide, you should come to the range on Sunday, there will be alot of airgun target shooting, you can ask someone there, he will better guide you on how to do.

Smile
Matthew { it-Tewma }
Matthew { it-Tewma }

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 76blade Thu Apr 28 2011, 22:14

can you give me the exact address or gps coordinates so I will find it easily?

76blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew { it-Tewma } Fri Apr 29 2011, 11:58

76blade wrote:can you give me the exact address or gps coordinates so I will find it easily?

Erm, I do not know it like that heh , Just go near the secondary school of handaq, and then always going up ... till you find a big open space, on the drivers side there is the range and on the passenger side there is a farm.
Matthew { it-Tewma }
Matthew { it-Tewma }

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 76blade Fri Apr 29 2011, 14:49

thanks gbin. i will check.

76blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Marlon "Liquid" Vassallo Fri Apr 29 2011, 15:26

the road will split in two twice, on the first one stick to the right, on the second one take the one on the left and keep on going untill you reach the range you notice you arrived casue its the only place were it has a wide open area compared to the entire road which is only a cars space wide (exactly before the second split there is a small open area with big garage doors both on right and left, than a few meteres later you will see the split)

these indications are only if you are coming up from the main road after you skip pavi and the roundabout to be clear
Marlon
Marlon "Liquid" Vassallo

Number of posts : 2264
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://www.airsoft-supplies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 76blade Sat Apr 30 2011, 20:12

checked today and I ended up at a shot gun shooting range . will check tomorrow since I was in a hurry . Thanks again. I appreciate.

76blade

Back to top Go down

Post by 76blade Sat Apr 30 2011, 21:36

Could you also explain to me (or direct me to a thread) what is the procedure when buying an air gun or airsoft gun or rifle from abroad ?

76blade

Back to top Go down

Post by 76blade Sun May 01 2011, 14:03

Finally I found the victoria range. For now since I will be using only the pistol I will stick with the bidnija range since they got the target mover.

Thanks for now. Will be hearing from me.

76blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum